Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

OOTD(s)- it's been a while

Here are two-one from yesterday at work, the other is a future OOTD (for sometime this weekend perhaps- it definitely needs some jewelry). You can see more of my OOTDs on my Chictopia page.

And yes, my hair is a darker shade of red. I'm still working on finding the perfect red for me- I think it's somewhere in between the last, lighter shade and this shade.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the boyfriend jeans! Both looks are great!
Luckily enough, i fit in my hubby's jeans! Woot!

Tina said...

Where is that white top from? Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...